How to Move to Canada Free eBook & Immigration Newsletter
Learn about your opportunities to Move to Canada under Canadian and US Cross-Border Immigration Law and how Evelyn Ackah and Ackah Law can help you, and sign up for our free monthly newsletter on Canada immigration.
By requesting our book you are agreeing to receive our Monthly Newsletter and Bulletins, and other electronic communications from us including alerts, updates, invitations to seminars and events, and other communications relevant to you and/or your business.
When you subscribe you will receive an email to confirm your subscription, and links to unsubscribe or update your profile at any time.
Download Our Free eBook
Guide to Canadian Immigration Law and United States Cross-Border Immigration Law
What you will find covered in our guide:
- How to Move to Canada
- Business Visitor Cross-border Applications
- Temporary Residence Status in Canada – TRV Visa
- Work Permit Applications
- Parent & Grandparent Extended Stay Temporary Resident Visa (“Super Visa”)
- Childcare Visa
- Permanent Residence Applications – Provincial Nomination
- Express Entry Applications
- Startup and Entrepreneur Programs
- Skilled Worker Programs
- Citizenship Applications
- Assistance with Inadmissibility issues due to criminality or medical issues
- Study Permits
- United States Non-Immigrant Status: B-1 Visa, B-2 Visa, NAFTA permits, L1 Visa, H–1B, E-1 and E-2 Visas