Canada Temporary Resident Visa Services

Temporary Resident Visa | Evelyn Ackah | Immigration Lawyer

Canada requires residents of certain countries to get a temporary resident visa, or visitor visa,  if they plan to enter Canada as a temporary visitor, student or worker. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is an official document issued by the Canadian government Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), but is not permission to work or study during a visit to […]