Evelyn Ackah practices exclusively in the field of immigration law. She is experienced in handling all types of immigration cases from business-related immigration matters and visa petitions to individual persons wishing to move to Canada. In over 20 years of practice, she has secured temporary visas, permanent residence and citizenship for many thousands of business clients and employees. Current and past clients include:
- multinational corporations who want to establish Canadian and U.S. operations
- companies who want to transfer experienced employees from other locations of the company to new North American operations
- national recruitment and staffing companies to identify, recruit and relocate high volumes of skilled trades workers from around the world to address critical skills shortages in Canada
- international oil and gas companies to develop immigration policies and processes for international recruitment purposes
- start-up companies and entrepreneurs
- individuals and families in search of professional and efficient immigration legal services
Evelyn Ackah is experienced in handling family-based immigration cases as well as inadmissability and criminal immigration matters. She specializes in cross-border Work Permits, Study Permits, Temporary Foreign Worker Applications (LMIA), Spousal Sponsorships, Express Entry Permanent Residence, Green Cards, Citizenship and much more .Family reunification is the second-largest group of immigrants admitted to Canada on a yearly basis. See Recent Work for additional client work.
Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah understands the needs and concerns of prospective immigrants to this country. There are many ways to immigrate to Canada, but the process is increasingly driven by economic factors. With the Ackah Law team, she provides a full range of Canadian, U.S. and International Immigration Services, including:
- US Immigration Cross-Border Applications
- Canadian Work Permit Applications
- Canadian Express Entry Permanent Residence Applications
- Permanent Residence Applications — other categories
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
- Inadmissibility Issues Due To Criminality or Medical Issues
- Immigration Compliance Audits
- Employment Law and Human Resources Advisory Services
Evelyn Ackah Immigration Lawyer’s Values
Evely Ackah is an expert in assisting you to move to Canada seamlessly, with offices in Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver that serve clients around the world. We guide you through the immigration journey to your new home in Canada. Our innovative legal practice combines professional knowledge, personal attention and supportive design with expertise to navigate complex Canadian and US immigration rules and regulations to solve problems and remove obstacles before you get to the border.
Our clients are my priority and I work hard to ensure that we can exceed their expectations. This commitment to excellence is part of everything we do. Through collaboration and open and regular communication, we are responsive to our clients, respectful to one another and committed to creating a positive workplace where successes are celebrated as a team. Our passion for corporate immigration law enables us to find innovative, proactive solutions for various challenges that may arise throughout the immigration process.
At Ackah Law, we work hard to provide our clients with responsive and knowledgeable service. Our corporate immigration lawyers and paralegals understand that you rely on Ackah Business Immigration Law to provide specialized legal knowledge about Canadian and U.S. immigration issues. By maximizing our resources, utilizing leading edge technology and collaborating internally to exceed client expectations, we can help you keep your focus on your business and staffing needs.